oracle 7.3 and odbc problems

From: Tom Verzele <tom.verzele_at_mediagenix.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 08:26:37 GMT

Hi all...

I use Oracle server 7.3 and NT Workstation 4 SP3. Whenever I try to connect to the Oracle Database through ODBC , I get the following 2 errors :

SQLSTATE:08003
Native error code :0
Driver Message : [oracle][ODBC oracle driver] connection not open

SQLSTATE: 01000
Native error code: 0
Driver message: [Microsoft] [ODBC driver manager] the driver returned invalid (or failed to return) SQL_DRIVER_ODBC_VER: %s

Anyone ??

Tom Verzele Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 03:26:37 CDT