Re: Designer/2000 problem, help!

From: Michael Bouda <michael.bouda_at_messe.de>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 09:10:10 +0200

I had similar problems, when I did not obtain the installation guide. Verify if you have grant the following
rights (as user sys) to repository owner.

grant execute on dbms_lock to repos_owner; grant execute on dbms_pipe to repos_owner; grant select on dba_rollback_segs to repos_owner; grant select on dba_segments to repos_owner; grant create sequence to repos_owner;
grant create synonym to repos_owner;
grant create table to repos_owner;

Hops this helps
Michael Bouda