Bat file problem!

From: mcp <legit1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 21:52:10 -0400

The following bat file will only execute the first three runexprt.bat occurences when called in windwows nt40. The fourth instance never executes. I have increased the environment space, etc., and check the accuracy of the string. Even if i change the order, the fourth will never execute, what am I missing here.

Any help would be appreciated.

CMD.EXE /k
"f:\Oracle\orant\database\smdb\db_bkup\export\runexprt.BAT&&f:\Oracle\orant\ database\smdt\db_bkup\export\runexprt.BAT&&f:\Oracle\orant\database\GIS\db_b kup\export\runexprt.BAT&&f:\Oracle\orant\database\orcl\db_bkup\export\runexp rt.BAT&&exit" Received on Thu Oct 01 1998 - 20:52:10 CDT