Re: Sequences in Oracle with ODBC

From: Joe Brown <joebrownNO_SPAM_me_very_MUCH_at_leading.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 22:24:20 GMT

Don't prefix the sequence with sequence and the TAO will ensue.

SQL> select Asequence.nextval from dual

I'm assuming you DO NOT have a schema named sequence, which contains sequence: Asequence.

Is is possible to have a schema named sequence??? I shudder the conSequence

--
joebrown
@leading.net Received on Thu Oct 01 1998 - 17:24:20 CDT