Vendor import into Payables

From: Tom Bingham <tombingham_at_pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 14:35:15 -0600

After looking through the Oracle Payables (Release 10SC) User's Guide, I cannot find any utility for importing vendor information from a flat file created by another accounting system.

Has anyone done this and, if so, I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks!
Tom S. Bingham
tombingham_at_pobox.com Received on Thu Oct 01 1998 - 15:35:15 CDT