Re: cant use default passwords with po7

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:06:49 GMT

That's not an error message I would expect from providing a wrong password. It looks like your database is not open. If it is, it must be in restricted mode?? Check to see that the database is up and running and opened to every user. Maybe you started up your database and didn't see the fact that it didn't come up due to problems with the SGA.

Satar Naghshineh

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions