Designer/2000 problem, help!

From: <cyril.gordon_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:54:54 GMT

Dear Experts,

I am trying to play with Designer/2000, v2.1. After installation is complete I use Designer/2000 Repository Administration Utility to create a repository. I then add user SCOTT using Repository Maintenance/Maintain Users function. When I connect as SCOTT/TIGER, I get an Application System window. When I try to create an application TEST I get the following error message:

RME-00011: Operation 'open' on ACTIVITY has failed RME-00011: Operation 'INS' on ci_application_systems has failed

The "Cause/Action' window recommends to examine other error messages for specific details but there are no other errors! For some reason an API operation request has failed, it says.

Do you know what I did wrong? Have I missed some important steps during the installation? Please help!

E-mail me at: cyril.gordon_at_usa.net.

Thanks in advance!

Cyril