db_block_size & read buffer on Solaris/Sparc

From: Mark Langkau <mark.langkau_at_pbmplus.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:31:36 +0000

We're installing Oracle 8.0.5 on a Solaris 2.6 box. Our DBA says the db_block_size should be a multiple of the read buffer. How do I find out what the default read buffer is on my E5500, or what it is currently set to?

I'm sure I'm just overlooking something very simple.

Thanks,
Mark Langkau

mailto:mark.langkau_at_pbmplus.com Received on Tue Sep 29 1998 - 18:31:36 CDT