Re: What is error ORA-06512 ?

From: Dan Hopkins <dan_at_ukonline.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:00:41 +0100

Long Pham wrote in message <6uovov$5qo$1_at_fir.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
>Hi all,
>
>I can't seem to find any documentation on this error anywhere on the Oracle
CD.
>I get this in VB using ADO thru MS ODBC driver for Oracle version
2.573.2927,
>trying to retrieve a recordset from an Oracle stored procedure. Does
anyone
>know what this error means ??? Thanks in advance ...

% oerr ORA 06512
06512, 00000, "at %sline %s"

// *Cause:   Backtrace message as the stack is unwound by unhandled
//           exceptions.
// *Action:  Fix the problem causing the exception or write an exception
//           handler for this condition. Or you may need to contact your
//           application administrator or DBA.

Regards,
Dan Hopkins Received on Tue Sep 29 1998 - 09:00:41 CDT