Forms 4.5 character-mode runtime question

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: 1998/09/28

Hello,

  I know this is very basic question, but I need some confirmation. Is there not a menubar for the Forms 4.5 character-mode runtime program (SCO Unix) which provides basic query, insert, and delete functionality as there is in the GUI runtime program? If there is such a menubar, can someone think of why I cannot see it or even to access it? If not, I suppose one has to design this type of menu into the form itself? I've pored over the Oracle Forms 4.5 documentation, but this has only caused me to get bogged down in terminal resource file issues, environmental variable values, etc. Also, can someone tell me where I might obtain a copy of the fmrcansi.res terminal resource file? One was not installed with the rest of the resource files when I installed my Dev2k software. Thanks in advance.

Cary