What is error ORA-06512 ?

From: Long Pham <long.pham_at_ips-sendero.com>
Date: 28 Sep 1998 21:40:47 GMT

Hi all,

I can't seem to find any documentation on this error anywhere on the Oracle CD. I get this in VB using ADO thru MS ODBC driver for Oracle version 2.573.2927, trying to retrieve a recordset from an Oracle stored procedure. Does anyone know what this error means ??? Thanks in advance ...

Long Pham Received on Mon Sep 28 1998 - 16:40:47 CDT