Re: Problems with JDBC thin driver

From: Markus Schlegel <Markus.Schlegel_at_berner.ch>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:54:34 +0200

This seems to be a known Bug in the OracleDriver. As read in an other Posting (don't know where exactly, perhaps comp.lang.java.databases) it is fixed in the Driverrelease 8.0.4.0.6, witch is available only through OracleSupport at the time (I don't know why...).

Because we still use 7.3.2, this will not work for me :-(

Mark Received on Mon Sep 28 1998 - 06:54:34 CDT