Re: complete uninstall?

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 28 Sep 1998 02:33:56 GMT

To completely and totally blow everything away, do the following:

  1. delete c:\orawin95
  2. Run REGEDIT and delete the following key:

                HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE Just be aware that deleting the registery entry will delete entries used by any other Oracle products that you may have on the same PC.

You can also use Oracle's installer to remove thnigs, but it always leaves itself on the PC.

regards,

Jonathan