Re: When to expect the next extent of table?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/09/26

If you have a recent version of Oracle, look in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin
for the dbmsutil.sql script which explains the dbms_space package.

This allows you to find the highwater mark of the table in its current
extent, and the number of blocks in the free list. Combined with current extent information (dba_extents) this should help.

Jonathan Lewis#

Ng TC <tcng_at_yas.com.sg> wrote in article <6uevf0$t7a$1_at_newton2.pacific.net.sg>...