Personal Oracle, ODBC

From: berl <kberl_at_zeus.pandemonium.fr>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 13:58:27 +0200

Hi,
i have installed personal Oracle and i want now use a oracle Database with ODBC-Driver.
I wish to make a link with access to the Personal-Oracle Database. But when i try to do this, after selecting the data-source-name and writing the user and password in the login-Form i become an error about like this:
"Can not resolve TNS-Name".
Who can help me to resolving this problem?

Thank you very mutch.

Klaus Berl Received on Sat Sep 26 1998 - 06:58:27 CDT