Re: When to expect the next extent of table?

From: zdenka <zspoljar_at_pm.net.au>
Date: 1998/09/25

You have to monitor the growh of the objects. Also, you have to monitor available space in the associated tablespace. Only by monitoring the growth of the objects, fragmentation of tablespaces and size of the available space you can predict if there will be enough space for objects to grow. Make sure that even if there is enough space in tablespace that the free space is not fragmented.

Ng TC <tcng_at_yas.com.sg> wrote in article <6uevf0$t7a$1_at_newton2.pacific.net.sg>...