Re: When to expect the next extent of table?

From: Young-chul,Jun <ycjun_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/09/25

First, You can estimate size of used block in table. Each row has rowid and rowid is composed of block ,row and file. So, select count(*) from (select distinct substr(rowid,1,8) from USER_TABLE)) will display used block.

Next, You can check number of extents.
DBA_EXTENTS will display extent size,number and etc.

Thanks.

Young-chul,Jun ycjun_at_hotmail.com
OCP
SAMSUNG SDS, KOREA Ng TC ÀÌ(°¡) <6uevf0$t7a$1_at_newton2.pacific.net.sg> ¸Þ½ÃÁö¿¡¼­ ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù...