Re: Very big values in sqlca.sqlcode

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 25 Sep 1998 11:55:43 GMT

how are printing the number.

I use %ld

Burkhard Schultheis (bschultheis_at_tde.ra.eunet.de) wrote:
: In a C program I get the value 0 in sqlca.sqlcode if nothing went wrong.
: But if an error occurs I get very big values in sqlca.sqlcode. For
: example:
: sqlcode is 3472325071279685656 for error OR-00100: not data found. What
: is wrong?

: --

: Burkhard Schultheis
: Tele Data Electronic

--
While Alcatel USA may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job), Alcatel USA does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when you opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or use. Received on Fri Sep 25 1998 - 06:55:43 CDT