Question about concurrency?

From: Rene Rydell <dm2121_at_slagehs.dk>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 09:19:28 +0200

Hello

we are making an assignment in our school about large databases and their concurrency systems and recovery systems.

And I was was hoping some of you guys could help us out, and mayby explain to us what kind concurrency techniques Oracle uses. And maybe recovery systems if any.

Thanks in advance.

Rene Rydell Received on Fri Sep 25 1998 - 02:19:28 CDT