ERROR: ORA-03121:

From: None such <nospam_at_spam.hell>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:19:07 +0200

First time user for Oracle Lite Win 95. Starting SQL*PLUS I get a logon screen asking for Username Password and Host String. I have tried system for username and manager for password, also scott and tiger, but no entry for host string. I get this error message:
ERROR: ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed with a new logon request in the text mode.

1. Do I need an entry in host string?
2. Is this a "real error" from setup?
3. Do I use the correct initial username/password?

I use trial CD-ROM Version 4.0, having installed Oracle Lite 3.0.6.2.4 on Windows 98 - personal use. Received on Thu Sep 24 1998 - 15:19:07 CDT