Gotta Grow

From: Pete Connell <pconnell_at_statestreet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 13:11:14 -0400

In a nutshell,

I'm an MCSE with experience in VB, SMS, Exchange, a bunch of other things too long too list but I no longer feel Microsoft is the right direction. I've spent about 6 years focusing on NT and the Systems delivered on it. Now I feel I need to change direction and I've done a lot of reading lately about Oracle and its direction and am encouraged by what I have read. I also have what I consider Jr level consulting experience.

I want to jump ship and head in a different direction and am looking for info on where to start in servicing Oracle ERP type clients. With not much experience with Oracle I lack that starting point or direction. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Pete Received on Thu Sep 24 1998 - 12:11:14 CDT