Scroll Bar, Please help

From: Venkatesh Malepati <venkatesh_at_teamqsi.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:59:03 -0400

Hai all,
 I need to add several Horizantal scroll bars into my forms application. I know for each block, you will have a scroll bar, to scroll through each record. If you don't have any record, you cannot scroll through a horizantal or vertical scroll bar.

My problem is, How can I use a horizantal scroll bar , so that user can fix a value by changing the scroll bar (suppose say 1-100%). Depending upon the user selection, I need to calculate some stuff.

Is there any way to go around with this. Do I need to import any OLE controls ?.

Thanks in advance,
venkatesh Malepati Received on Thu Sep 24 1998 - 09:59:03 CDT