Re: PL/SQL External Procedure

From: John Alden <alden_at_maherterminals.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:22:42 -0500

Update to this problem....
(Oracle 8 - NT4)
I found out that since the dll had to be on the server side to call, I forgot to
add the ODBC driver for the connection. With this done I no longer get the lost connection error but it now hangs. I need to bring the server down in order for it to release the dll.
Once again, if anybody has any advice -

Thanks in advance.. ( still dazed )