Re: Forms version compatibility question

From: Joe Brown <joebrownNO_SPAM_me_very_MUCH_at_leading.net>
Date: 1998/09/23

My gut tells me that you MUST switch back, in to achieve compatability.

Forms 5.0 supports PL/SQL v2.3 (or something like that) 4.5 and prior versions only supported PL/SQL v1.1.

Opening an 4.5 FMB in 5.0 a converts the Trigger and SQLcode. I believe this process is strictly one way.

--
BTW:
I believe you must convert a form to FMT (text) before migration

BTW2:
There is a Runtime Compatability Mode property on the form object in
forms 5.0 which will allow you to select forms 5.0 or 4.5.

I have no idea what this property does -- maybe you will have success
with it.

I don't know what this property

-- joebrown @leading.net