INSERT performance with ODBC

From: Craig Morrison <cmorriso_at_direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:17:11 GMT

HI,

I am inserting records into an oracle db through ODBC and the performance is terrible. I am inserting them one at a time from a recordset -- I can't ( I think) use an
"INSERT ..... Select * from X" because the data is coming from a different ODBC source on a different db.

Anys suggestions apreciated...

Craig Morrison
cmorriso_at_methanex.com Received on Wed Sep 23 1998 - 17:17:11 CDT