Oracle Webserver2.1

From: <jdai_at_oao.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:15:50 GMT

Hi
I just installed the Oracle webserver 2.1 with Oracle 8 on Window NT, When I tried to create DCD, I got the following error messages

OWS-05526: Service BDB submission failed due to error 3121 ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

Does anybody know what was wrong with this ?

Thanks

jdai_at_oao.com