cursor in reports

From: Sandeep Sodhi <ssodhi_at_icon.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:06:34 GMT

Hi Everybody!!

 Have a simple question in reports..I want to design reports using the   oracle reports 3.0 which is almost similar to 2.5.

    Now I already have the standalone stored procedure whcih produces the an ascii report .The logic is as follows

         {
              make column headings
               open a cursor
                iterate cursor
                compute and print value on each row
                close cursor..
            }
     The  iteration is necessaty as column values  are checked for some
conditions before computin

    How do I put the above logic with cursors in the reporting tool..

             thanks in advance..
             If you want I could send you the code

             sandeep