SQL question

From: Keith S. <kshave_at_mbnet.mb.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:50:32 GMT

 I have 3 tables I want to query.

TABLE A
 col m
 col n

TABLE B
 col m
 col x

TABLE C
 col x
 col y

 I wish to select a.m,b.x,c.y
  from a,b,c
 where a.m = b.m
 and b.x = c.x

 Now, I wanted to outer join tables A and B because I still want to include the a.m values for table A records with no corresponding table B records. However, these table A records were not showing up because of the link of table B to table C. Any suggestions?
--
Keith Shave
Management Information Services