URGENTLY in need of COOKIE help

From: Dwight Crane <dwight.crane_at_mci.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:06:32 -0400

There is a cookie being created by a sister site (same domain) that I need to use. 6 other applications of this site are able to the use the cookie just fine, but they are all using ASP. I am using PL/SQL.

I am able to generate a cookie on my own box for development but when I go to production and use their cookie it fails.

Here is my cookie

Procedure COOKIE_CHECK (company out varchar2)   IS
cook_comp owa_cookie.cookie;
cook_date owa_cookie.cookie;
BEGIN

cook_comp := owa_cookie.get('cCompany');
cook_date := owa_cookie.get('cDate');
IF cook_comp.num_vals >0 THEN

company := cook_comp.vals(1);

    IF (substr(cook_date.vals(1),0,4) <> to_char(sysdate, 'DDYY')) THEN

        owa_util.redirect_url('http://bl.mcit.com');     END IF;
Else

    owa_util.redirect_url('http://bl.mcit.com'); END IF;
END; I can find no reason why this FAILS... and of course the Error handling for OWS stinks and no way to tell why. My only guess is that it doesn't find the cookie it wants... BTW.. the cookie file name is MCIT.TXT

Please help ASAP this is a mission critical App for the Merger of our company

Dwight Crane
703-918-0752 Received on Tue Sep 22 1998 - 09:06:32 CDT