Value error

From: Nick Lehane <lehanen_at_logica.com>
Date: 22 Sep 1998 08:45:50 GMT

Hi all,

Just a quick question - I've got an SQL Select statement which I know is correct because it retrieves what I want in SQL server, but using it in forms 4.5 is a different matter.

The only difference between the statements is that I am basing the statement on a global variable as opposed to hard coding the string to search on (as is done directly in the server).

I have tried all sorts to get round this but with no luck. Can anyone offer some help please? I might just be doing something simple wrong.

Thanks,

Nick Received on Tue Sep 22 1998 - 03:45:50 CDT