ORA-07279

From: Arasch Bromand <Arasch.Bromand_at_t-online.de>
Date: 21 Sep 1998 21:56:02 GMT

Hi all,
We use in our project a Unix machine as database server. We want to have 4 databases, that run simultaneously. But when we try to startup the fourth database with oracle server manager (svrmgrl) we get the following error message:

ORA-07279: spcre: semget error, unable to get first semaphore set. SVR4 Error: 28: No space left on device Additional information: 1

Wath is not coorect here? Wath can we do?

Many thanks in advance

Arasch Bromand Received on Mon Sep 21 1998 - 16:56:02 CDT