Wanted :sql scripts to create/populate tables

From: Harold Gray <hgray_at_csprings.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:24:23 -0600

Hello,
I'm in need of sql scripts that create and populate tables. I'm trying to come up to speed as quickly as possible and I need tables with real world data, eg. data for outer joins, self joins and the like. Of course I could generate these myself, but If I can find something already available with various real world type data it would save me a lot of time.

thanks in advance,
harold Received on Mon Sep 21 1998 - 16:24:23 CDT