Tuning SQLNET...what are your options?

From: <conwayjim_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 12:30:13 GMT

Are there parameters that can be modified which would affect the interface between oracle and the lower level network protocol (tcp/ip)? We have already determined that using the NODELAY parm value in protocol.ora can increase our throughput by roughly 10%. We do not know however if you can affect any blocking/buffering that may be occuring between the oracle/network layers. Jim