Fragmented System Tablespace

From: Michael Krall <mike_krall_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 03:00:45 -0400

I have a question about the system tablespace. I have 5 or 6 tables with more then 15 extents. Can I export / import the tables within the system tablespace without damaging the instance ? If I can would a new analyze of my production data & indexes be in order ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Michael Krall
Senior Systems Engineer
Safety 1st
mkrall_at_safety1st.com Received on Sun Sep 20 1998 - 02:00:45 CDT