Oracle Financials (AP) question.

From: Ravi Sreedharan <csravi_at_cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 02:13:44 +0800

I have a feeling that I am not in the correct newsgroup to post this query. But I could not find no other newsgroup that comes closer. So, here goes...
Our company has built an payments' data download interface to SAP whereby we retrieve all payments that were posted in the SAP- Accounts Payables (AP) module.
The postings are made by what SAP calls the 'Automatic Posting Run'. We simply go into the relevant tables (in this case REGUH and REGUP in SAP) and retrieve the payment information. Now, the question:
Is there something similar in the Oracle Financials AP module? For e.g., is there a 'Select For Payments' option whereby the user can select a range of payments to be made and then actually post them into AP. If yes, how can I pick up the data from the selection? What are the internal tables that are used to store this information? If there is really no easy way to access this info, is there some spool file generated when the payments postings are made, which I could sift thru for the data that I need?
I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks. Received on Sat Sep 19 1998 - 13:13:44 CDT