Re: How to get each file name from a Unix dir in filename (not I-node) order.

From: Ben Pfaff <pfaffben_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: 1998/09/18

"A.van.Kessel" <Adriaan.van.Kessel_at_NotThere.rivm.nl> writes:

   2) the non-portable way : use readdir/dosfind1st/windowsfind2nd or whatever

Actually readdir() is fairly portable since it is specified by POSIX. It's still not ANSI C though.

--
(supporter of the campaign for grumpiness where grumpiness is due in c.l.c)

Please: do not email me copies of your posts to comp.lang.c
        do not ask me C questions via email; post them instead