Has anyone created an IP database before?

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:03:43 GMT

Has Anyone created an IP database before. This is a database that keeps record of who (personel) and what (hardware) has a particular IP address and issue an unused IP address. If you have such an animal, can you please send me an export (without data) of your database or a copy of you ER (Entity Relationship) diagram?

It's not a hard database to create, but I want to see what other people have designed.

Much thanks in Advance,
Satar Naghshineh