Re: Forms 4.5 Menus and exit_form.

From: Arnold Schommer <aschommer_at_fs-edv.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:44:40 +0200

You will have to "continue" exit_form'ing at the point you called the form from. I am using global variables to indicate if i just wanted to leave a single form, exit all of the program or going back to the first form opened.
But don't ask me what to do if you are using new_form instead of call_form (what i'm using)