some e-amil address.....

From: Je Won Yeon <jwyeon_at_comeng.chungnam.ac.kr>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 00:16:27 +0900

I want to know Some e-mail address...
They are all Oracle cooperation members.

Jason Durbin
Karleen Aghevli,
Allen Brumm,
Paul Lane,
Visar Nimani,
Joan Pearson,
Mike Sakayeda,
James Stenois,
Chao Wang ,
Gail Ymanaka,
Hiro Yoshioka

if you know any one of the list, tell me please. they are all contributors of SQL*Loader.

I need some specific information about SQL*Loader( load to nested table).
but every people do not know about it ( or no interested in it ) so, i decided to send mail to SQL*Loader contributors. and i think that some knows about the people in this group. thanks.