vnd.ms-excel, PL/SQL cursors and Explorer

From: Grialet <grialet_at_dsi.cnrs.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:16:48 +0200

Hello,

I have a pb with an application that must return via a web browser a page formatted for Excel and automatically launched into it (fields spaced with tabs, or an HTML table).
I use Oracle Web Server 2.1 and my application works on any Netscape browser (3.x or 4.x) but not on IE. It seems that the pb comes from a PL/SQL cursor i need to get the data, it results in a "Request failed" while my PL/SQL request is OK since it works on Netscape.

I would appreciate very much any help, please use my email address to answer me.

Stéphane Grialet - grialet_at_dsi.cnrs.fr Received on Fri Sep 18 1998 - 08:16:48 CDT