dev2000 2.1 - how do I?

From: Julie Cansfield <julie.cansfield_at_bradford.gov.uk>
Date: 18 Sep 1998 10:44:39 GMT

  1. how do you force the data block to be filled when the form is loaded rather than having to use Query....Execute?
  2. Having got a filled form how do I insert a blank line (for new record insert) without using the menu option Record....Insert? I would like a push button to do this.

Please help. Received on Fri Sep 18 1998 - 05:44:39 CDT