Windows98 and Oracle 8 Client problems...

From: Jorge Fraser <Jorge.Fraser_at_DMS.Moore.com>
Date: 1998/09/17

I have the Oracle 8 Client applications for Windows NT and Windows 95 version 8.0.3.0.0, which worked fine in those platforms. I now have Windows 98 PC's that after I install the software and try to connect to the server, I always get fatal error.

My question is, has anyone seen this problem? And if so, Is it just a matter of upgrading the software or is there a patch that I need?

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Jorge.

--

Jorge Fraser