Re: Urgent: Problem of Developer2000

From: Manfred Steinert <ManfredSteinert_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/09/17

Hi ,
the raison could be based on the so called "printer definition file" which ORACLE- Reports uses by default ... if you don't tell ORACLE-Reports to take another one (within the starting procedure) . These files are marked with ending .prt . Some of them are created by ORACLE installation. Perhaps you can look at them and choose a suitable .prt-file or you create a new one (the syntax is very simple) and then tell Reports to take the new one (the parameter by which you can specify special printer definition files you can find in the Reports-Manual ).