Re: ASP and ORACLE

From: Matthew R White <mattheww_at_theexperience.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:36:58 -0400

Ivana,

    I have tried to call a stored procedure within a package and have not been able to do it at all if I send it via an ODBC call. If I use the EXECUTE command or method, then I am able to run a procedure that does not return any parameters... Otherwise, if I want to return parameters I have to pull the procedure out of the package...

Matthew White
The Experience
(www.TheExperience.com)