Disconnect and close developer/2000 applications

From: <guacari_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:30:28 GMT

We have an application in developer 2000.

Users don't close the applications before they leave. And sometimes they open several applications at the same time.

We used Oracle profiles for disconnect sessions, but the applications remains opened.

How can we close this "dead" applications? Which procedure can I use?, exist a procedure to do it?

Thanks