Is it possible to use a constants in a View

From: Richard Fantozzi <rfanto_at_sapient.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:54:30 -0400

I have a view that uses two hard coded numbers. I would like to take them out and use a constant of some sort that I can define some place else (like a constant) . The values are in a table and I could do a subselect to get the values but then I would have to replace two hard coded values with three for the sub to work

 First,

        Is it possible to use a constant in a view  Second,

        How or What would have to be done?

 If it's not possible does any one else have any suggestions or can the point me to where I might find an answer. Received on Thu Sep 17 1998 - 15:54:30 CDT