PL/SQL Table and REF CURSOR

From: <rob_raymond_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:14:09 GMT

Hi,

Could anyone explain why this gives me a compiler error: open a_crs for

	select *
	from rtf_ref_data_object_types do
	where exists (
	select 1
	from	rr_seq s
	where	s.x <= i
	and	rr_test_pack.f_row(s.x) = rr_test_pack.f_row(s.x)
**	and	elem_tbl(rr_test_pack.f_row(s.x)).elem_obj_type = do.obj_type
	);

The first two line of the where clause of the sub-select are ok, but the pl/sql table index is causing problems.

Is there a restriction that I am overlooking? Is there a simple way to search through a pl/sql table in a sub-select?

TIA Rob