Re: Oracle NT vs Oracle UNIX

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: 1998/09/16

Hi Andy,

    First, I concur with the two responses I have seen -- if you know UNIX go with UNIX. This is based on my personal experience which has been more satisfactory with UNIX.

    Second, Go with 8.0.4 (or later) and don't bother with 7.3.x I have 8.0.4 running on two NT and Two Unix boxes and like it.

regards

Jerry

<01bde0d4$50f58c40$70077ba5_at_DGPIS.RECORDS.UPENN.EDU>...