Re: Smalltalk and Oracle

From: Harald Sverdrup-Thygeson <hsverdru_at_csc.com>
Date: 1998/09/16

And again, we have successfully been using the TOPLink persistance tool extensively in our reinsurance software package written with VisualAge for Smalltalk 4.02b. Access through ODBC to Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2 for NT and DB2 for MVS.

--
Harald Sverdrup-Thygeson
hsverdru_at_csc.com

Kin Wong <kwong_at_kronos.com> wrote in article <35f936da.0_at_beavis>...