Text items

From: Nick Lehane <lehanen_at_logica.com>
Date: 16 Sep 1998 12:29:18 GMT

Hi everyone,

I know this is porbably a really simple question but I would be grateful if you would humour me in answering it - I just need to find out how many characters a text item on my form contains, so that I can say:

If length (text item) = 0 then do this
else do that

I know it's pretty basic but I can't seem to find the appropriate function / property anywhere!

Many thanks in advance.

Nick Lehane Received on Wed Sep 16 1998 - 07:29:18 CDT